Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain."

Long story short, my life has been turned on it's head. The ones among you who know me understand what I'm going through. This blog is not about what has happened, but rather what comes next.  This exercise is about moving forward and rediscovering what it is I want for my life. At this point I can not answer that question.

So few things recently have been in my control and as a result I threw my hands up, Tuesday, September 31, and decided I had to take ownership of something. I put together a trip for myself, I will be heading to Boston and New York City in November. I am excited for the possibilities and anxious about the prospect of going it alone. I hope to use this blog as way of bring some of you along with me and to keep a record of my travels. If any of you have suggestions feel free to post them in the comment section.

I would like to thank all of you who have been there for me. It is humbling the support I have received from so many of you. I am grateful for my family and friends. It is with your help that I am able move forward and plan such an exciting trip. Thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Mike, that is the attitude. You will have a great time and I am looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete